Johns Hopkins Sibley Innovation Hub
Nick's great for:
- healthcare innovation events
- speaking about solving for the needs of patients and communities
- projecting the future of healthcare and making it feel optimistic and approachable
- talking about processes for innovation and unlocking it in complex organizations
- c-suite and board-level design or innovation meetings
Nick doesn't think he has a cool bio. He does, however, think he works with some really cool teams. At the Johns Hopkins Sibley Innovation Hub the human-centered design team works on reinventing healthcare delivery to be modern and more desirable by everyone. On the Stanford Medicine X team, they are progressing a national dialogue around including everyone as equal stakeholders in designing a better health system. He’s involved in national-level work on patient advocacy, design and community health and has worked with federal agencies, local governments and professional organizations to advice human-centeredness in healthcare. He skis in the winter, runs most days and is forever restoring his antique Land Rover.